Musashi

[Help] From Cuba!!!

6 posts in this topic

Musashi    0
I explain. I live in Cuba and I have little time to connect to the internet. I have a personal repack: 
Thanosdks Blizzlike Repack Rev. 922be41 335.58
I've been trying for years to learn how to compile my own personal core trinity. 
I like to play PVE only. I can download the TDB and trinity repository. 
I have Visual Studio 2015. 
But you have seen that they constantly change the applications or the versions of the same ones to compile. 
At the moment I want to compile with TDB 335.62 and update my repack character I use to my new repack. 
Someone could give me a list of the necessary applications and their versions to be able to compile a current core for TDB 335.62. 
And I could explain how I update my character from another repack.

But it is a lot of problem, they could write me to my emails luiscamejo@nauta.cu mainly or 
to anonluis@nauta.cu I use this to register myself in sites. 
And send me a link from a guide or they could explain me there. 
I understand the English, but I do not write it, thank you very much, I hope you can help me, 
I do not know where to look everywhere, there are different and delayed guides. Thanks 

These pages do not open to me 
https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/display/tc/Windows+Requirements
https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/display/tc/Installation+Guide  

Madness    129

Hello Musashi,

Welcome to WoWBB.org.

Why do the links not open? They have everything you need inside on how to compile TrinityCore.

Musashi    0
I have spent years trying to compile and update my own personal server trinity core 335. But I always have new problems as time passes. Now I can not download from my country the boost and for Visual Studio that I have is 2015 but do not click me with cmake pk is not update 3.
I need if someone of you can help me pk that web page does not open me and I am not clear the current steps to follow.

The other would be that someone from me compile the core nothing but I have the msql and I pass the tools also for me to extract the pk maps I can not download more than 200 mb of internet and the maps weigh a lot.

My email is anonluis@nauta.cu can write to me is the fastest way to communicate I do not have internet in the house and is a bit expensive to be connected all day.
Now the TDB 335.63 I think if you can help me with the core that would at least allow me to play a while while I hope that the internet in this country is something normal.

Musashi    0
I have spent years trying to compile and update my own personal server trinity core 335. But I always have new problems as time passes. Now I can not download from my country the boost and for Visual Studio that I have is 2015 but do not click me with cmake pk is not update 3.
I need if someone of you can help me pk that web page does not open me and I am not clear the current steps to follow.

The other would be that someone from me compile the core nothing but I have the msql and I pass the tools also for me to extract the pk maps I can not download more than 200 mb of internet and the maps weigh a lot.

My email is anonluis@nauta.cu can write to me is the fastest way to communicate I do not have internet in the house and is a bit expensive to be connected all day.
Now the TDB 335.63 I think if you can help me with the core that would at least allow me to play a while while I hope that the internet in this country is something normal.