Sign in to follow this  
Madness

Balance Druids

7 posts in this topic

So, I recently leveled a druid to 100 on retail and immediately specced feral. "Hmm this is okay", I thought to myself but it seemed quite hard to play, being as I came from playing a mage as my main. A little while later, I decided to respec and try Balance (Boomkin).

After some serious help from another high rated guy and this thing OWNS! I'm really enjoying playing this and would recommend anyone to try it or level one. High survivability, crazy burst with healing abilities too.

Yeah on private servers they're always the best for solo'in :P Along with pala's of course!

if you say so :)) after 2 years i finally found how to fix the damn paladins witouth disable their talents and for once my server is not full of paladins , it is going trough a 100% change of the vip/donor system atm and there is very low population. But stil i fixed the damn paladins :))

on lvl 255 servers the full talent spec cause huge amount of damage and dots , you just have to know wich ones need to be reduced and how much

That makes sense :D I think Pala's were OP on most private servers and they never know how to fix them. I remember solo'in everything as a Pala haha.