WoWBB.org

Divine's Leveling Services

WOPAdmin

Hello everyone :), Recently I have found myself struggling for an income *in real life* and I am getting some summer jobs in 2 months or so.

But until then I thought I would offer my services as a leveler on any World of Warcraft private server, (If you want a retail character leveled we will have to discuss it over Skype or in this thread.)

Just a quick bio of myself so people know who I am, and where I come from as well as my skills.

Name: Jay

Country of current living: Canada

How many years playing WoW?: 11 years, started in early 2005.

Fastest character leveled to 100?: 24 hours in total (Breaks excluded)

How many level 100 characters do I have?: currently I have 6 level 100 characters( Paladin(732 pvp IL) Druid (724 pvp IL) Warlock, Death knight, Hunter, Warrior ) all are on the realm Anvilmar.

How much do I charge for this service?: It all depends on how satisfied You are, You don't have to pay for the character until You see it and are satisfied with the results, IF you are satisfied with the results we can arrange a price over Paypal, I don't accept money if You aren't satisfied with the results as I am in it to help people, not to get rich, this is a side project not a main income :).

Interested in my service? send me a message with Your Skype name or we can just talk on this Website, it is all your choice.

If this type of service isn't allowed please let me know and I will not post such a topic again, thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day/night :)