WoWBB.org

Hi everybody! I am starting a Repack Website under the name of WoW Origin-Projects.

The goal of my Repacks/Sources is to make all of the content from 1-80, and 1-110 100% playable/completable.

I currently have a 3.3.5a Blizzlike Repack available for download (Updated the Source: June 24, 2018)

I am currently developing a 7.3.5a Blizzlike Repack, that will become available for download once the dungeons/raids are more scripted, It will be running on Ashamane 7.3.5 Core. (It takes awhile questing through the content, even with modified run/fly speed!)

(Link to 3.3.5a Blizzlike Repack) -

(Link to 2.4.3 Blizzlike Repack) -

Dear guest, please login or register to see this content.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

3.3.5a Blizzlike Repack was released back on May 20.

7.3.5a Blizzlike Repack has been 80% tested and around 95% of our quests can be completed properly(from WoTLK-Legion) Burning Crusade/Vanilla quest zones/dungeons/raids are awaiting further testing.

More information can be found on the 7.3.5a Blizzlike Repack information page.

Dear guest, please login or register to see this content.

The 7.3.5 Repack is currently On Hold, as we attempt to script the broken content, and wait for more opensource scripts to become available.

• Upvote 1

The 7.3.5 Repack is currently on hold as I wait for more opensource scripts to become available, Until then I will be devoting my efforts to Vanilla/B.C and WoTLK repacks, and eventually Cataclysm.

7.3.5 Repack Updated Information:

Core/Database Updated on June 18, 2018.

Mythic+ system has been implemented,

WoTLK/B.C questing zones are TrinityCore 3.3.5a Default quality, 5 Classic zones have been played through and can be completed, with rare spawns being corrected.

Argus is spawned, and awaiting further scripting, Invasion Points are Work in Progress.

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...